Information according to art. 7 D. Lgs. no. 70/2003 implementing Directive 2000/31/EC and articles 17 and 17bis Bar Code of Ethics.
Law firm address:
Via Massimo d'Azeglio 39/B IT-35042 Este (PD) - Italy.
Telephone & Fax:
V.A.T. no. :
Professional malpractice insurance policy:
Generali Assicurazioni n. 290256239
Further contact information:
Viale Marconi 3/7
Via Chiaramonti, 34
Attorney at law, qualified at Venice Court of appeal
Padova Bar Association
english, german, japanese
The profession of lawyer in Italy is mainly governed by the following provisions:
- Regio Decreto Legge 27th november 1933, no. 1578, modified in L. 22nd january 1934, no. 36
- Regio Decreto 22nd january 1934, no. 37 - R.D.L. 21.11.1933, no. 1578,
- L. 4th march 1991, no. 67 - modifying R.D.L. 21.11.1933, no. 1578
- L. 24th february 1997, no. 27
- The rules of professional conduct governing the legal profession can be found here
- Information regarding the processing of personal data of Alberto Baratella law firm under art. 13 D. Lgs. 196/03 is available here
The web site www.studio-baratella.it has no commercial character and is not an electronic newspaper. Publishing of texts and other information is not scheduled, depending on the availability of materials and of the updates. The site is edited personally by Alberto Baratella and is hosted by
Piazza Garibaldi, 8
52010 Soci (Arezzo ).
For further information about this notice, please write to the following email: email@example.com
Photos, logos, texts, multimedia objects such as flash animations, sounds, images contained in this site www.studio-baratella.it are under copyright according to the law in force, L. 633/1941 and Legislative Decree No. 68/2003.
The reproduction, copying and any other intellectual property right are reserved. Violators will be prosecuted.