Alberto Baratella – attorney at law
He graduated in Law at the University of Padua, discussing the thesis about "Home Banking and Banking Transactions Via Internet (Ch.mo Prof. Vittorio Colussi), deepening the legal ussues related to the payment systems via Internet.
Attorney at Law since 2004, he deals mainly civil law with particular regard to the Data Protection and Trade Law contracts.
He is speaker for associations in workshops on the protection of personal data, e-commerce, protection of software; collaborates with law related magazines in deepening legal issues of procedural and substantive law.
Tutor at the Master in Internet Law - University of Padova. Secretary of the northeast section of the European Chamber of Arbitration (CAE).
He perfected the study of spoken and written English throughout several stays in England and in the United States, bringing is skills to a high level.
Good knowledge of the spoken and written German language, perfected throughout several stays in Germany.
Good knowledge of the spoken and written Japanese language (knowledge of more than 500 chinese/japanese characters -kanji - and katakana and hiragana primers). Third level degree in Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) in Milano, December 2007.
Various, nn. two chapters in the volume "New Treatise of Civil and Trade Law -Volume I", Ed. Experta, 2007;
Various, chapter "Trust and banking operations" in: "Ventiquattrore Avvocato speciale contratti - Supplemento trimestrale al n. 9 - settembre 2007 di “Ventiquattrore Avvocato” - Law magazine, special issue, Banking contracts - 2007, september";
Various, nn. three chapters in the volume "Practical Treatise on Damages", Ed. Maggioli, 2007;
Various, nn. one chapter in the volume "New Treatise of Civil and Trade Law -Volume II", Ed. Experta;
Various, nn. one chapter in the volume "Swap and Derivatives", Ed. Maggioli.
Among the most significant seminars held by Alberto Baratella are:
- 20 February 2009, Forlì, Order of Lawyers of Forlì and Cesena: Bank law and labour law arbitration
- 14 February 2009, Forlì, Order of Lawyers of Forlì and Cesena: The legal evidence's rules in the arbitration
- 19 December 2008, Cesena, European Court of Arbitration: DRM and private copy
- 19 May 2008, Forlì, Law School, Order of Lawyers of Forlì and Cesena: lecture on Privacy and anti-money laundering
- 28 February 2008, Treviso, Mediacampus, Ordine degli Avvocati di Treviso: IT Law and private corporates: e-commerce, e-money, electronic signature, Internet and email, software protection and security compliance: e-commerce and globalization
- 27 Novembrer 2007, Este (PD), European Court of Arbitration: The administered arbitration, opportunities and benefits: the legal evidence's rules in the administered arbitration
- 07 February 2007, Milan, Assintel, Infosecurity: Compliance Workshop legal security for business
- 20 November 2006, Padova, FederClaai ACAP: industrial and intellectual property rights: patents and patent software
- 16 November 2006, Padova, FederClaai ACAP: The Programmatic Document on Security
- 08 November 2006, Padova, FederClaai ACAP: industrial and intellectual property rights: the trademarks
- 23 October 2006, Padova, FederClaai ACAP: security measures in the data protection
- 16 October 2006, Padova, FederClaai ACAP: Introduction to Data Protection
- 30 November 2005, Padova, FederClaai ACAP: Contracts on electronic comunications and software